Treasurer Milligan Press Releases
From the Treasurer's Office
The office of the Treasurer of State will post all internally generated press releases in this column. Most current items are at the top.
- 05/20/2019 - New auction program brings more money for State Treasury.
- 05/14/2019 - State Treasury's 3Q Investment Receipts Top $29 Million.
- 02/05/2019 - Treasurer Milligan announces FY2019 2Q investment receipts.
- 11/13/2018 - Treasurer Milligan announces FY2019 1Q investment receipts.
- 10/25/2018 - Treasurer Milligan kicks off Arkansas ABLE program.
- 09/27/2018 - Treasurer, Department of Human Services announce availability of college savings accounts for children in foster care.
- 08/08/2018 - 4Q/2018 Investment Report.
- 07/17/2018 - Arkansas 529 College Investing Plan launches industry-first mobile application.
- 05/08/2018 - State Treasury's Investment Receipts Total $20.2 million in 3rd Quarter.
- 02/06/2018 - State Treasury Reports $17 Million in Investment Receipts for 2nd Quarter.
- 11/13/2017 - Treasurer of State Dennis Milligan Gives first quarter report for 2018.
- 09/28/2017 - Treasurer of State Dennis Milligan honors Mt. Ida Woman's design of state quarter.
- 09/18/2017 - Treasurer of State, Northwest Arkansas Nonprofits Announce Partnership.
- 09/06/2017 - State Treasury reports $18.5 Million in investment receipts for first quarter.
- 09/06/2017 - Treasurer of State, Crowley's Ridge Development Council Launch College-Savings Program.
- 08/14/2017 - Treasurer Milligan meets with Israeli Ambassador.
- 08/08/2017 - State Treasury reports 17% increase in investment receipts for Fiscal 2017.
- 08/01/2017 - Treasurer of State's office set higher interest rates on CDs.
- 06/28/2017 - Changes to State Treasury Money Management Trust purports to increase local governments' investment returns.
- 06/05/2017 - Arkansas College Investment Program sees reduction in fees due to tremendous growth.
- 05/18/2017 - Treasurer Dennis Milligan explains recent legislation that will benefit Arkansas.
- 05/09/2017 - Treasurer Dennis Milligan announces third quarter earnings, $100 million receipted back to Arkansas during his administration.
- 04/05/2017 - Treasurer of State Dennis Milligan kicks off Financial Health Summit. (Image)
- 02/21/2017 - Treasurer of State Dennis Milligan's Quarterly Column.
For all previous years' press releases, video and audio file, click the link above.
Links, Video & Audio files
File format indicated.
- 11/13/2018 - State Board of Finance, November 2018 (You Tube Video)
- 08/08/2018 - State Board of Finance, August 2018 (You Tube Video)
- 02/06/2018 - State Board of Finance, February 2018 (You Tube Video)
- 11/08/2017 - Veterans' Day Tribute (You Tube Video)
- 11/06/2017 - State Board of Finance, November 2017 (You Tube Video)
- 09/26/2017 - State Quarter Design Video, Fox 16 News (You Tube Video)
- 08/10/2017 - Money Management, August 2017 (You Tube Video)
- 08/08/2017 - State Board of Finance, August 2017 (You Tube Video)
- 05/18/2017 - Radio interview with Col. Kermit Womack of KURM in Rogers (MP3)
- 05/12/2017 - Arkansas 529 College Savings Plan tax incentives (You Tube Video)
- 05/12/2017 - Legislation from the 91st General Assembly (You Tube Video)
- 05/09/2017 - State Board of Finance, May 2017 (You Tube Video)
- 04/24/2017 - Improving your credit score (MP4)
- 04/17/2017 - 5 tips to financial health (MP4)
- 04/07/2017 - Treasurer Milligan's KARK interview on financial literacy
- 03/23/2017 - Treasurer Milligan's presentation to the Magnolia Rotary Club (You Tube Video)
- 03/06/2017 - KTSS Interview, Segment 1 (You Tube Video)
- 03/06/2017 - KTSS Interview, Segment 2 (You Tube Video)
- 03/06/2017 - KTSS Interview, Segment 3 (You Tube Video)
- 03/06/2017 - KTSS Interview, Segment 4 (You Tube Video)
- 02/22/2017 - February 2017 Radio Address (MP3)
- 02/09/2017 - State Board of Finance, February 2017 (You Tube Video)
For media inquires, contact:
Treasurer of State
State Capitol, Suite 220
Little Rock, AR 72201